Friday, September 23, 2011

Yum Yum Cupcake Truck

Here are some places you can find the Yum Yum Truck: 
Sunday Nights-Daily City Food Truck Bazaar (rotates different locations weekly)
Tuesday Nights- Lake Lily Food Truck Pod 
Wednesday Nights- JCC South Food Truck Pod 
Thursday Nights- Eat More Produce Winter Park Food Truck Pod 
Friday Lunch- Cheveron Station at McCulloch and Orion 
UCF Area-Various Days during lunch time  

My Review: So I know people might think I'm crazy but I'm not a cupcake person. I love my fro-yo. So for me to give the Yum Yum truck 5 stars is a big deal. What made me pick them for dessert is the fact that they had a cupcake called Hootnanny Apple...first just saying the word hootnanny is fun and apples are one of my favoritist things ever!!! The hootnanny has a cinnamon icing, which I liked even though I'm not huge into cinnamon. The cupcake was moist and tasted kinda healthy, which makes you feel better while eating it. The best surprise was the apple filling in the middle. THE BEST!!!! What pushed it to 5 stars for me was the atmosphere...you might say what atmosphere it's a food truck...not this truck...it is so happy and retro...i think unicorns are born in this truck...seriously...from the happy music that makes you want to do a silly dance to the retro chatskis inside the trucks...to the guys in gingham and those steak n shake type hats serving the cupcakes...best truck atmosphere ever :) If you're having a bad day find these guys and you'll have a smile on your face :) And maybe go home with a baby unicorn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment