Friday, September 23, 2011

Welcome to my world

I LOVE food trucks! I think some of the most amazing food can be found off of the trucks in Orlando. I love watching someone cook my food. I love how many choices Orlando has for food trucks. And I love the chase-yeah just like in dating there is a chase with food trucks. Getting to experience the same food but in different places is fun. I also love how food trucks bring people together. There's something about sitting on a blanket with friends sharing different food that really appeals to the hippie in me. It's connection with friends over GREAT food outside...AMAZING!!!!

I'm gonna tell you all about my food truck world...good places to eat and what I loved from them. Sometimes I will throw in a restaurant but food trucks are a love so most will be about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment