Sunday, September 25, 2011

Korean BBQ Taco Box


Where to Find KBBQ Taco Box:
Sundays: 5-9 TheDailyCity.Com Food Truck Bazaar
Tuesdays: 6-9 Lake Lily
Wednesdays: 5-8 JCC South Food Truck Pod
Thursdays: Fresh Produce Winter Park
All days 12-9 Cheveron at Colonial and Ferncreek
My Review: (from March 2011) I've been wanting to try this place for a while. It's been blowing up yelp and I couldn't wait to try the food. My friends and I took advantage of the nice weather and grabbed some food here and headed to a park. I feel like we made a really good choice.

I got the beef taco box. It was awesome. I love how it included so much...ginger salad, dumplings, meatballs, a big taco and a spicy chicken wing. For $8 that's a lot of food! And all of it was good. I wasn't 100% crazy about the meatball but that's just personal preference (not a huge meatball fan) I can really see this as a place that I will go to a fair amount since it's close and cheap.

It is cash only but that doesn't seem to stop business. We only had to wait 10-15 minutes for our food but I can see how they could have a wait since there isn't a huge kitchen but they were hustling back there! Overall, I really liked it and can't wait to go back!

Update: They now take cards (Mastercard and Visa) for a 50 cent fee (woo-hoo!) There are also 4 trucks and rumor is they are expanding to more...now all of Otown can get their KBBQ fix :) They must have lowered their prices because the beef tacos (still my fave) are 5.99. They are still as fast and friendly as ever! Love this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment