Thursday, September 29, 2011

Treehouse Truck


Where to find the Treehouse Truck
Tuesday: Lake Lily Food Pod
Wednesday: JCC South Food Pod
Thursday: Eat More Produce Food Truck Pod
Sunday: Daily City Food Truck Bazaars
(for maps of these pods/bazaars go here)

My review:  am convinced that the best food in the world comes from food trucks! So I've been reading about the ChiMoo (chicken and skirt steak on the same sandwich) all over Yelp and it just didn't appeal to me, but chose Treehouse because I heard they had an amazing burger. On my quest to find the best burger in OTown I had to go with the burger. But I convinced my friend to go with ChiMoo. Then, while we were standing there the owner gave us a free PBJNutella sandwich making it AMAZING!!!

The burger was HUGE...I took off one pattie because I'm just not a double pattie girl. The burger was awesomely flavored. Not my favorite food truck burger but still REALLY good :)

I am so glad that I got to taste the ChiMoo. I was totally wrong about it not appealing to me. I think I might like it better than the burger. If you have to have one sandwich at Treehouse go with the ChiMoo. The flavors are amazing...one of my favorite food truck sandwiches.

And if you're feeling old school go with the PBJ. It's deep fried. I only had a few bites but it was amazing :) He said they usually make it with banana pudding (my favorite dessert) but that night they made it with nutella. It was beyond good :) I can't wait to try it with banana pudding.

I really don't think you can go wrong at Treehouse!

Cash only and of course there will be a small wait...your food is made to order...relax, enjoy the friendly service and be prepared for a party in your mouth :)

Update:  I am a HUGE fan of the Treehouse truck...they are always coming up with new and interesting creations that taste good. I've had the chimoo a few times now and never been disappointed. I also tried their Luther burger (pictured above). A bacon cheeseburger between 2 krispy kreme doughnuts...AMAZINGLY good but I think one try was enough. Like all of the other food trucks I've been to service is always really good and they are always hustling. I'm pretty sure they also take cards here now.  


No comments:

Post a Comment